St. Paddy’s Day, Mercury Retrograde and dramatic Full Moon starts off Spring with with a flare!
Bullet Points For a Busy Month
- Mercury moves into Aries on March 2 and Mars opposes the Pisces Sun on March 3. Good ideas are useless if you don’t have the power to voice them, and Mercury in Aries will help you get your voice heard! Then, on the 3rd, you’ll either fall into the Pisces-Sun group, trying to move through life slowly and peacefully, or you’ll crack the whip with Mars, getting everyone and everything into tip-top shape.
- On March 5, Venus moves into sensual Taurus, upping the romance factor and boosting your affections.
- Full Moon in Virgo appears on the 8th, opposing the Sun in Pisces, and encouraging you to find the middle ground between realism and idealism.
- Mercury goes retrograde on March 13, bringing the usual glitches, delays and miss communications. Fortunately, also on the 13th, Jupiter and Pluto will counter the trials of Mercury retrograde with a large boost in confidence and/or good news on the cash front.
- The very next day, on March 14, Venus will join with Pluto and Jupiter, adding love and romance to the list of things you can feel lucky about. Mars will also meet up with Venus and Jupiter, guaranteeing that if fate isn’t bringing you good fortune, you’ll have what it takes to make your own great luck!
- The 15th will be more somber as Mars interacts with Pluto. Under this transit, you can move mountains, but not without a lot of back-breaking work in the process.
- March 20 Spring Officially arrives when the Sun will move out of passive Pisces and into motivated Mars on March 20, getting you all revved up again.
- The New Moon in Aries on the 22nd and the Sun-Uranus conjunction on the 24th will both light a fire under you, urging you and everyone else to try to get their own way.
- Uranus, the Sun will square off against Pluto on March 29. This combination is known for collapsing the old order and forcing through new changes.
Much thanks 2 Care 2 Astrology for the formatting.
For more inspiration and wisdom and whimsy read my Light Words